Saturday, June 22, 2013

US Generic Govt 10 Year Yield ABOVE 2.5%


Hoosier's note: I have given you ample warning that interest rates are SURE to rise, and that the Fed will taper NO MATTER WHAT!!!

You didn't see it coming, when I said that interest rates will rise and that we may see a repeat of the 1997 Asian Financial Crisis, but that doesn't mean that I am not right. I have told those "Smart Ass Young Punks"...you ain't seen nothing yet!!! I am qualified to make that statement because I have seen it before!!!

You may feel that you are owning a lot of assets now, but, when the crisis hits, you will feel that you have in fact incurred a lot of debts!!! Just be mentally prepared...you may have to sell some assets.

I have told those who have asked me what to do with their real estate investments...SELL!!! (while you are still in the money)

Further note: The normal rate on the US 10-Year Treasury should be 4.5%!!!